Any public and private entities interested in constructing more integrated Europe in terms of Science and Technology, for a better mobility and job opportunities for both young as well as experienced researchers.
As a EuroScience Corporate Member you will enjoy and benefit from:
The possibility to register up to 20 members of your organisation;
The possibility to be part of and to actively contribute to the large scientific community in Europe;
The access to the EuroScience directory and Networking activities (including researchers, journalists, policy makers, industrialists etc.);
The reduced entrance fees for the 20 members at ESOF;
The presence and contribution in EuroScience activities, including ESOF;
The right to be informed in priority about the EuroScience’s upcoming and recently launched calls;
The right for one individual member to participate in and to vote at the General Assembly;
The right to have one member elected as a member of the Governing Board;
Receiving the EuroScience’s publications;
The continuous support from EuroScience when approaching the European scientific community;
Promoting your organisation and its activities on EuroScience’s website;
The 20s elected members of your organisation will enjoy the same benefits as Individual Members of EuroScience.
Membership fees: 1500€*
*Only one full subscription for Nature can be delivered to one person per corporate member, if desired, for no extra fees. To activate this option please e-mail the Office.
Membership terms and conditions
- As a member of EuroScience accept the statutes of the association.
- Students, PhD candidates and young researchers (two years of research after obtention of a Phd) may benefit from reduced membership fees. To prove this status, students, PhD candidates, young researchers will be asked to provide EuroScience with a copy of such document e.g. student card or PhD diploma. Once verified, this document will no longer be stored and will be removed from the EuroScience storage system.
- The membership is valid for a year after registration and the subsequent payment.
- If you have chosen membership which includes subscription to Nature, make sure that you pay your membership fee at least five weeks before you nature subscription expires. Nature cannot otherwise guarantee the delivery of the Nature journal.
- A member may cancel his/her membership anytime either by loging to his/her profile on www.EuroScience.org ,sending an email to office@EuroScience.org or by ordinary mail at
1 quai Lezay Marnésia,
- In case of a membership cancellation by a member, EuroScience does not refund the membership fee.
- By accepting the EuroScience’s General Terms and Conditions you also subscribe to the EuroScience’s newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe please go to your profile or send an email with a note ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line to office@EuroScience.org.
- Your personal data are protected by French law.
- EuroScience shall not be responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance, in whole or in part, due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond EuroScience’s control.
For questions or specific concerns about the membership’s terms and conditions, please contact the EuroScience office at office@EuroScience.org
Personal Data Protection
In accordance with the European Directive DIRECTIVE 95/46/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the website and the database have been rave been declared at the Commission National de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), which is the independent French administrative authority protecting privacy and personal data.
N° de déclaration: 1147831, 1333781
Within this framework all persons registered in the database have a right to access and update the personal information about them and to ask for such information to be modified, deleted etc.
Direct access to the information stored in our database is restricted to Members and staff of EuroScience. The data will, under no circumstances, be used for commercial purposes.
Financial Data Security
EuroScience’s online financial system is secured by PayPal system (Integral Evolution) that uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. When a payment has been made using PayPal, the recipient (EuroScience) does not receive or store sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number.