Any individual interested in contributing to, developing and promoting science and technology in Europe is welcome. Our current members are of various professional profiles. Membership is open to researchers, teachers, PhD candidates, post-docs, science administrators, policy makers, industrialists, diplomats, journalists…Learn more about the benefits of being a EuroScience member.
As a EuroScience Individual Member you will enjoy and benefit from*:
The possibility to be part of and to actively contribute to the large scientific community in Europe;
The access to the EuroScience directory and Networking activities (including researchers, journalists, policy makers, industrialists etc.);
The reduced entrance fees and the right to propose a Top down session at ESOF;
The reduced subscription to Nature;
The right to be informed in priority about the EuroScience’s upcoming and recently launched calls;
The right to participate in and to vote at the General Assembly;
The right to apply to be a member of the Governing Board;
Receiving the EuroScience’s publications;
The possibility to start up or to contribute actively to the Workgroups and Local sections;
The continuous support from EuroScience when approaching the European scientific community;
Promoting your research by linking your website with the EuroScience’s directory.
*These benefits only apply when membership fees have been paid.
Standard membership fee: 50€
Standard membership with Nature¹: 90€
Reduced fee²: 25€
Reduced fee with Nature¹˜²: 65€
¹ Your membership fee must be paid at least five weeks before you nature subscription expires otherwise Nature cannot guarantee the delivery of the Nature journal.
² Reduced fees apply to students, PhD candidates, young researchers (two years of research after obtention of a Phd) and joint agreements.
Membership terms and conditions
- As a member of EuroScience you accept the statutes of the association.
- Students, PhD candidates and young researchers (two years of research after obtention of a Phd) may benefit from reduced membership fees. To prove this status, students, PhD candidates and young researchers will be asked to provide EuroScience with a copy of such document e.g. student card or PhD diploma. Once verified, this document will no longer be stored and will be removed from the EuroScience storage system.
- The membership is valid for a year after registration and the subsequent payment.
- If you have chosen membership which includes subscription to Nature, make sure that you pay your membership fee at least five weeks before you nature subscription expires. Nature cannot otherwise guarantee the delivery of the Nature journal.
- A member may cancel his/her membership anytime either by loging to his/her profile on www.EuroScience.org ,sending an email to office@EuroScience.org or by ordinary mail at
1 quai Lezay Marnésia,
- In case of a membership cancellation by a member, EuroScience does not refund the membership fee.
- By accepting the EuroScience’s General Terms and Conditions you also subscribe to the EuroScience’s newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe please go to your profile or send an email with a note ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line to office@EuroScience.org.
- Your personal data are protected by French law.
- EuroScience shall not be responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance, in whole or in part, due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond EuroScience’s control.
For questions or specific concerns about the membership’s terms and conditions, please contact the EuroScience office at office@EuroScience.org
Personal Data Protection
In accordance with the European Directive DIRECTIVE 95/46/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the website and the database have been rave been declared at the Commission National de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), which is the independent French administrative authority protecting privacy and personal data.
N° de déclaration: 1147831, 1333781
Within this framework all persons registered in the database have a right to access and update the personal information about them and to ask for such information to be modified, deleted etc.
Direct access to the information stored in our database is restricted to Members and staff of EuroScience. The data will, under no circumstances, be used for commercial purposes.
Financial Data Security
EuroScience’s online financial system is secured by PayPal system (Integral Evolution) that uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. When a payment has been made using PayPal, the recipient (EuroScience) does not receive or store sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number.