Every four years, Euroscience full members elect the representatives of the Governing Board (re-eligible once i.e for a total of 8 years maximum). Subject to the general policy establised by the members at a General Assembly and the provisions of the Statutes, the Governing Board is in charge of EuroScience.
YOU have the possibility to become a candidate for the Board election on the condition that you meet the following requirements:
- Be an eligible Euroscience member (if you are not a full member yet, check the list of benefits and create your profile Membership Categories and Fees)
– i.e. you have paid your 2017 and 2018 membership (to pay your membership fee follow the link)
– only one corporate representative may stand for election and can vote
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages max)
- Demonstrate commitment, time availability and vision on European science in a motivation letter (1 page max)
The Governing Board has in line with the Statutes appointed a Search Committee to come up with suggestions for the new President of EuroScience as well as for potential candidates for the new Governing Board. The Search Committee will consider all nominations received plus its own suggestions and recommend to the Governing Board whom to put on the list of candidates for election to the new GB. The GB decides on the final list of candidates, again in accordance with the Statutes.
Should you wish to nominate a candidate or yourself, please send the candidate’s CV (max 2 pages) and a one-page letter of motivation, before February 12, 2018 CET to email@example.com .
We are looking forward to receiving your nominations!