General Assembly at ESOF 2012
The EuroScience General Assembly 2012 was held on Saturday July 14, 10:45am – 12:45pm, in Liffey Hall 2 at the EuroScience Open Forum in Dublin, Ireland.
The new statutes were approved.
Professor Anne Glover, Scientific Advisor to President Barroso of the European Commission, addressed the General Assembly on her vision on the importance of European Science and Science Based Policy Making.
Professor Chris Llewellyn-Smith is the Chair of the Board of the SESAME Project in Jordan, which is the recipient of the Rammal Award 2011. He explained the importance of SESAME for scientific and political cooperation in the Middle East and the Mediterranean.
After the Award Ceremony, there was a reception in Wicklow room 4.
General Assembly documents
1. Draft Agenda General Assembly Dublin 2012
2. Amendments to the Statutes
3. Strategy Plan
4. Governing Board Table of Votes
5. Financial report (Only accessible with login)
6. 2010 General Assembly minutes (Only accessible with login)