Dear EuroScience members,
EuroScience has been regularly receiving invitations to various scientific events across Europe. To our regret, it is impossible for us to be part in of all of them but you may find some of them interesting – highly relevant to your work and geographically closer.
Therefore, we have made a selection of events to which EuroScience has been invited and in which you can take part on behalf of EuroScience*.
- Forum for the future of Agriculture, Tuesday April 9, 2019, Square, Brussels – FFA2019: The next generation, REGISTER
- European Environmental Research Infrastructure ENVRI, Tuesday June 4, 2019, Brussels – Collaboration for the impactful Earth system science.
- Ecsite Conference 6-8 June 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark – Showcase your project or touring exhibition.
- The European Commission’s Scientific Panel for Health (SPH), Forum organized with the European Commission on May 6, 2019 in Brussels:‘Enabling health equality in Europe – the role of health research’. It explores the current situation, barriers in participation and engagement with health research, and ways forward.
- European Business Summit, Egmont Palace in Brussels on the 6 and 7 May 2019.
- Gender Summit 16 – Asia Pacific, 28-29 August 2019, Singapore, Call for Abstracts
- Gender Summit 17 – Europe, 3-4 October, 2019, Amsterdam
- Gender Summit 18 – Africa, 8-9 March 2020, Nairobi
Contact at EuroScience office
*Please note that EuroScience cannot support the cost of travel to those events.