Dear EuroScience members,
EuroScience has been regularly receiving invitations to various scientific events across Europe. To our regret, it is impossible for us to be part in of all of them but you may find some of them interesting – highly relevant to your work and geographically closer.
Therefore, we have made a selection of events to which EuroScience has been invited and in which you can take part on behalf of EuroScience*.
- Forum for the future of Agriculture, Tuesday April 9, 2019, Square, Brussels – FFA2019: The next generation, REGISTER
- European Environmental Research Infrastructure ENVRI, Tuesday June 4, 2019, Brussels – Collaboration for the impactful Earth system science. More information
- Ecsite Conference 6-8 June 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark – Showcase your project or touring exhibition. More information
- STOA working breakfast ‘The science and ethics of gene drive technology – Case study: Eradicating malaria’, European Parliament, 19 March 2019, 08:00-09:30, ASP 7F387, Brussels. More information
- STOA working breakfast ‘Technology and innovation of human implants – Case study: Orthopedics’, European Parliament, 4 April 2019, 08:00-09:00, ASP 1E1, Brussels. More information
Contact at EuroScience office
*Please note that EuroScience cannot support the cost of travel to those events.