A big “THANK YOU” to all our sponsors who support travel of these high-profile young researchers to be able to attend the unique interdisciplinary event ESOF2020.
FNR is providing grants to eight young researchers from Luxembourg.
- Anjali Sharma, University of Luxembourg
- Iryna Kyzyma, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research
- Kim Greis, Free University of Berlin and the Fritz Haber Institute of the Max Planck Society, Germany
- Ahilan Manisekaran, Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology
- Hameeda Jagalur Basheer, Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology
- Jose-Luis Sanchez-Lopez, University of Luxembourg
- Kacy Greenhalgh, University of Luxembourg
- Catherine Meyer, University of Hohenheim, Germany
Wilhelm und Else Heraeus Stiftung is providing travel grants to five Postdocs based in Germany.
- Yang Du, Leibniz Institute of Photonic Technology, Germany
- Ibon Santiago, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Silvio Fuchs, University of Jena, Germany
- Juan Manuel Carmona Loaiza, Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany
- Antonella Succurro, University of Bonn, Germany
Vetenskapsrådet is funding travel of five young researchers based in Sweden.
- Oksana Goroshchuk, Pediatric Leukemia, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Vladislav Maraev, Computational Linguistics, Gothenburg University, Sweden
- Monika Motlochova, Chemistry, Lund University, Sweden
- Yildiz Kelametoglu, Medicine – Health, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Constance Boissin, Public Health Sciences, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
CFD is organising two Science Mini-Buses which will bring students from Germany and Poland. **
- Szymon Bakalarski, Polish Philology, First Semester, University of Bielsko-Biala, Poland
- Katarzyna Bem-Kukulska, Ecological Activist, Club of Catholic Intelligentsia, Poland
- Tobiasz Gabryś, Material Engineering, Master Degree, University of Bielsko-Biala, Poland
- Laurin Ernst, Catholic Theology, Fourth Semester , Eberhard-Karls-University of Tübingen, Germany
- Tomasz Kukulski, Material Engineering, Master Degree, University of Bielsko-Biala, Poland
- Karolina Pajak, Material Engineering, Engineer Degree, University of Bielsko-Biala, Poland
- Grzegorz Pyclik, Material Engineering, Engineer Degree, University of Bielko-Biala, Poland
- Husseim Stuck, Human Geography, Third Semester, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
- Elham Zamani, Biological Sciences, First Semester, Goethe-University of Frankfurt a.M., Germany
- Robert Masny, Faculty of Materials, Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Bielsko-Biala, Poland
FWO is currently in the process of selecting applicants who will receive travel grants to attend ESOF2020.
- Francis Muchaamba, Institute for Food Safety and Hygiene, Vetsuisse Faculty, University of Zurich